Wednesday 22 July 2015

Noooo! Alibaba Says A Man Got A G-Wagon For His 40th From A Lady He Isn’t Married Too

Oh that to me is huge. Yes for my husband I CAN. But a (‘sideman’ yea like ‘sidechic’)… excuse me who are you? Lol. Read what he said. Btw he posted the pic above with his illustration.
I saw this and had a good laugh... And I bet many of you already know why.... Because I'm involved. Unfortunately, pearls, cash, clothes, shoes, bags, wristwatches, diamonds and other valuables, that the spouses get, don't get blown up like this... Someone told me last week that he got a G-wagon for his 40th... And one of his toasters said he should come wash it for her. He said he had to ask her... "No be babe like you buy am for me. And I no dey married to her. Your own NA to wash". Back then when We were dating, there were no babes that bought cars for bobos ooo! NA takers plenty pass ooo.. No let me rephrase that, we were not lucky to have met the ones that bought cars for guys. We survived sha.

No comments:

Post a Comment